Klik untuk support

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Scene Which Disarms the Integrity...


It’s been a total pleasure for me to be actively involved in the music scene, i mean the underground scene (i still believe the term ‘indie’ is inappropriate to describe the scenario of the scene) as i’ve attended many gigs ever since the end of raya....

It is kinda awkward as i think perhaps i’m belong the the few person who is ‘illegally’ ages... what i mean is, most of the gig goers are spm leavers and perhaps the few of the still in their senior high school years...

‘indie’ has changes the scene massively..... Don’t you think so?

Perhaps my statement is kinda bias because me myself only show up to a gig which there’s a band that i prefer performing on that gig.... I can’t lie to myself to become such a person who sees the fair judgment towards all, because i have my ego in interpreting my own personal favourite music..... there’s a bunch of talent in indie’s newcomer, which i won’t deny, but there’s also a lot of bullshitters who tries their luck to become an imaginary rockstar and produce shit music...

I’ve seen a lot of talents..... and if i think they worth the performance, i personally will support them wholeheartedly.. Restraint, Black Territory and Caladrius (just to name a few) are much more than a talent... They are something......


ps: the pic is the flyer of one of the best show that i have attended in 2009..

1 comment:

alihanafiah said...

hehe..pada pandangan aku plak lebih baik ada sorang yang boleh hasilkan sesuatu yang berbeza mcm m. nasir..bukan macam hujan yang suma lagu dgrlebih kurang sama..no offend peminat ujan..aku pun minat jugak ujan..tapi tu la hakikatnya..

Post Berkaitan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...